R & D CHEMIST
Pallidus, Inc., is a fast-growing producer of large diameter Silicon Carbide wafers for high power and high frequency semiconductor applications in Transportation, Green Energy, Telecommunication, and Industrial markets. Pallidus’ M-SiC™ technology delivers step change improvements in SiC quality and cost effectiveness to drive wafer to device yield performance. Pallidus is a high energy, technology driven, and innovative startup company looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Developing, characterizing, and optimizing new materials is essential for the continued growth and success of Pallidus. The R&D Chemist will play a key role in this critical mission and will report to the Director of Source R&D.
- Perform wet chemistry (dilutions, extractions, etc.) and small and intermediate scale synthesis.
- Safely handle hazardous materials
- Follow safety and environmental regulations
- Maintain a clean, orderly laboratory
- Collect and analyze data using a variety of analytical tools including NMR, FTIR, thermal gravimetric analysis, and mass spectrometry
- Review and execute test plans
- Keep accurate and detailed laboratory records
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and method development on analytical instrumentation
- Applicants should have a BS degree in Chemistry, an eagerness to learn, and strong communication and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Must be a US Citizen or be a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. to meet Export Control requirements
Qualified applicant shall send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; please cc Tom Dobbins (email@example.com) and Mike Fornasiero (firstname.lastname@example.org)